Its Friday - its 6pm in Hyderabad. Week 2 is drawing to a close. One more interview to do for a manager candidate to work in the F&DS practice and then done.
I am now feeling pretty settled in here in Hyderabad - I have got to know the team really well. They were nice enough to get me a cake for my birthday on Wednesday, sing happy birthday and then ask me when my brother Michael Bolton is getting here. This is a really talented team each with their own skills and character quirks. We are currently kicking off a DTect training exercise which will give them a chance to perform a mock engagement, work in teams and present their findings. I can't wait to help out and see the results.
I now am fully used to the flow of the hours here - it can be long into the night to do calls to the US and sort out some of the strategic issues we don't have time for in the day. However it all feels worthwhile and there is a real sense of reward for the work.
Now it is nearly the weekend - I am torn between taking time out to relax and the urge to explore Hyderabad some more. Only time will tell which option to take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Phil!! (I'm a little late..I know)
Post a Comment