I have just finished my second day of work here in R10. I am loving the variety of challenges that fill each day. Today I met with the head of R10 tax to discuss their quality control initiative and how it could apply to our group. I helped prepare for and participated in a video conference with the North East Region. I was able to facilitate pulling together some marketing for a new PMO and also to review a budget for a potential new piece of client work. I've also been trying to find new work for this team out here, allowing me to stay connected to my network in the Bay Area.
Outside of work, I saw more of Hyderabad (the Fort and the Seven Tombs) during an early morning trip to the golf driving range. The golf course is still in its earlier stages (it has three holes to date). May try to get 18 in at the weekend (this involves going round six times!). Joking aside, the city is actually very picturesque and complex and has lots of history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment